The HAVAK Pro HP1 is the first introduction to our tactical line. Featuring our Havak action, match grade 5R barrel and Magpul stock, this rifle is the perfect platform for you to start competing in the Precision Rifle Series. Or, if you’re just looking to ring some steel at the range, prepare to be on the receiving end of envious remarks and stares from your buddies.
The Havak action has a full diameter bolt and 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw. The bolt lugs when locked in battery are oriented at 3 and 9 o’clock. This is different from the typical 12 and 6 o’clock positioning that places the bottom lug directly behind the feed ramp where there is very little material in the action. Our Havak bolt design allows for a generous feed ramp situating the bolt lugs in the strongest area of the action.
The HP1 comes with a blasted stainless finish mounted in a Magpul stock, detachable magazine system, and Timney 510 trigger factory set at 3-3.5 lbs. The 5R match barrel features our lite tactical contour and is threaded 5/8-24 ready for a suppressor or muzzle brake. Each rifle is meticulously hand built, inspected and test fired with factory match ammo.
- HAVAK Short Action
- 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
- Bead blasted finish
- Proprietary tool steel anti-galling properties
- Removable bolt knob 5 /16 threads
- Full diameter bolt body
- Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top Picatinny rail
- 20 MOA Picatinny Rail with (5) 8-32 screws
- Helical Extraction Cam
- M16 style extractor
- Light Tactical 24″ SS 5r match grade barrel
- 6.5 Creedmoor or .308 Win
- Threaded muzzle (5/8 x 24) with thread protector
- Timney 510 Trigger factory set at 3lbs
- Magpul 700 Stock
- Detachable magazine system
- Weight – 10.05 LBS